"How much is this going to cost me?"
This is a question we get all the time and we are glad to answer it. We pride ourselves in being fully transparent with our rates and giving you the best service at the best price. We do this through a hybrid job rate, where we have fixed pricing for common jobs and a variable rate for everything else. We've detailed a breakdown of our rates for you below.
Standard Labour Rate (all types of jobs - Workshop, Callout or Remote Support): $90 per hour
What else is there to know about our rates?
- We have no fixed callout fees (excess travel fees may apply)
- We offer free pickup and dropoff of your PC within 5km of our premises
- Hourly rates are calculated in 15 minute blocks.
- The minimum charge for workshop and remote support jobs is a single 15 minute block
- The minimum charge for callouts is a 30 minute block
- If we need to travel more than 10 minutes for your callout, there is a small excess travel fee, at $2 per minute (one way). So if you are 15 minutes away from us, there is a $10 travel fee.
- Fixed rate services do not apply to callouts - only workshop jobs.
- Our after-hours and rush labour rates are $125hr and are billed in 1hr blocks.
- Reinstallation of operating system or virus removal (without data) - $70
- Backup and restore of data for operating system reinstallation, or transfer of data between systems (assuming no faults) - $45
- Clean-out of dust or desktop PC thermal compound replacement - $22.50
- Basic hardware diagnostics and inspection - $22.50
- Migration of emails from legacy email systems to Gmail / Outlook.com - $45
- Migration of contacts from legacy email systems to Gmail / Outlook.com - $20
As addition to the services above, we also provide estimates of common jobs that we do to get an idea on how much a particular job may cost you:
- Advanced Hardware diagnostics - average of 30 minutes, usually anywhere between 15 minutes and 1 hour.
- Internet or network setup - 30 minutes to 1.5 hours depending on complexity of network
- Malware or Virus removal - 30 minutes to 1.5 hour depending on damage and data importance
- Backup setup - Approx. 30 minutes per PC including how-to documentation to make sure your data is safe
- Internet connection diagnostics - Anywhere between 30 minutes to 1.5 hours depending on complexity of network
- Basic Data Recovery - Typically between 30 minutes to 1.5 hours
Have any questions or want to know more about our rates? Please don't hesitate to contact us for more details!